WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS ACCRUED TO A MEMEBER OF THE CENTRE ?
- A Life Member is entitled to enter the Centre by giving prior notice Participate in any Bhavana/Meditation program by himself or with another,
- On behalf of a Life Member’s or a One of his Relative’s Birth Day, a 3-Day Session Program of Meditation for 10 Pax can be arranged once annually.
- A Monthly paying Member or an Annualy paying Member is entitled to arrive any time with prior Notice Participate in any Bhavana/Meditation program by himself or with another,
As this is a Dedicated Centre to assist people in general to shorten their Samasaric Journey, whether One is a Monthly Paying Member, an Annually Paying Member or none, One can arrive at The Yala Heights Meditation And Relaxation Centre at Yodha Kandiya, Tissamaharama, Practice Bhavana/Meditation by One’s own self, individually or in an on_going Program enrolling oneself in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of this Institution.
The essential Requirements are:
- Application form for the residential retreat
- Application form for the membership or the contribution.
- Bank Details to deposit your membership fee or the contributions
Bank : Sampath Bank,
Name of the Account : Yala Heights,
Account Number : 0135 1000 5060
Branch : Gangodawila Branch
- Next Program details which would like to enroll.
- Life Member – Rs. 300,000.00
- For One Month –Rs. 1,000.00
- Annual Membership – Rs. 12,00o.00
BY CONTRIBUTING :
- For the Monthly Maintenance of the Centre- 100,000.00
- For a 3-Day Residential Workshop for a Group of 10 Pax, inclusive Transport – Rs. 75,000.00
For a Residential Participant (Inclusive Transport )- Rs. 2,500.00